I will tell you about love which I know. love is pure, because love come from "The Pure One, The Almighty". the beauty without purity, that's will be harm love. all of us know about "First Love". that's the first time when love speak to us. you must be carefull with this love, because this love is too strong for a weak soul. when it touch your soul, you will be trapped and can ascaped. when you free, it will crushed your soul too. all you must do is how to manage your mind and control it from love. don't let the wind of love makes you lost your way. prepare your heart from any possibility that may be happen any time.
What Love Is
have u ever falling in love?.
well...... I think all of us ever feel it, but do you know that sometimes when you falling in love you don't relize it even you deny it. that's happened because of you lack of knowledge what love is. don't worry.! I will help you. I will add your knowledge of love with tell you what love is, so that you can know and understand when love is coming toward. so what love is?. love is pure, because love comes from "The Pure One, The Almighty." love can turn the hearts of the death, and strenghen a fragile soul. love makes you always filled with a cloud of happiness no matter who, wherever and whenever you are. besides that loves also made you better than before.
What Love Is
have u ever falling in love?.
well...... I think all of us ever feel it, but do you know that sometimes when you falling in love you don't relize it even you deny it. that's happened because of you lack of knowledge what love is. don't worry.! I will help you. I will add your knowledge of love with tell you what love is, so that you can know and understand when love is coming toward. so what love is?. love is pure, because love comes from "The Pure One, The Almighty." love can turn the hearts of the death, and strenghen a fragile soul. love makes you always filled with a cloud of happiness no matter who, wherever and whenever you are. besides that loves also made you better than before.
by : winri syafitri
nim: 3091311034
Komentar
Posting Komentar