My 15 years
old brother is annoying and mischievous. He never makes my life easy,
especially when I am home. For example, he often shut down my computer when I
fall asleep. It made all my files I was working on gone. In another case, he
put on a snake toy down my blanket because he knew I am a snake phobia. It made
me wouldn't want to sleep in my bed for a week. Another time, he changed my
alarm from 06:00 am to 06:00 pm. It made me late and got several detention from
my school caretaker. Another situation, when I got home all tired and hungry he
already ate all the food our mother made for us. In the last time he once told
me that he would like to pick me up from the station. I was waiting for 3 hours
before he came 2 hours later and told me that he was forgot and going out with
his girlfriend instead. Maybe he considered that all his mischievous on me were
fun, but it was really not. Clearly absolutely not. So that's why I called him
annoying and mischievous.
winri syafitri (problem solutions essay) The density of activity we live in sometimes make our diet becomes irregular, especially coupled with eating foods that are too spicy or acidic every day. It looks like a trivial Things right, but if it continues, will adversely affect health of our stomach, one of which is attacked by an ucler. an ucler is a disease of the stomach disorder that is triggered by a high production of stomach acid. This disease is also called gastroenteritis because the area around the stomach becomes inflamed and sores that make the patient have symptoms of heartburn and pain in the stomach with stinging and heartburn. This disease can not be cured. If it continues to let this disease will slowly eat away at the digestive system . It can even cause death if it had been acute . There are many ways to restore to normal gastric conditions . Under this there are three solutions that I have to offer . Th...

Komentar
Posting Komentar