Langsung ke konten utama

What makes Vegetarian interesting

YULIANI (3091311022)
Writing III's Final Assignment


Vegetarian becomes one of the hot topics which always interesting to be discussed nowadays, where having a healthy lifestyle is as harder as surviving in the stone age. Although now we can choose and eat whatever we want, it doesn’t mean we can get the healthy one very easily. But what is the relationship between vegetarian and healthy lifestyle? back to where it began, according to Wikipedia “Vegetarian is the practice of abstaining from the consumption of meat (red meat, poultry, seafood and the flesh of any other animal) and may also include abstention from by-product of animal slaughter.” So with being vegetarian we avoided whatever it shapes, food that produced by meat of animals. Meat or animal flesh as facts showed us is one of the causes of deadly diseases in our body system. Today vegetarian is not as a diet only but also a lifestyle. Even some extremist made vegetarian as their belief. As for myself, being vegetarian for almost one year and a half is caused by these things below.
When people ask me why I becomes vegetarian, I always says that I am pity for the animals. How so? It has a story actually. About four years ago I always available at home in the week off of school. Including the sacrifice's (Kurban) day. When other kids always see the Kurban’s lambs being slaughter I have no interest in it before. But because of something ridiculous, a bet, I finally insist myself to see the lambs slaughter. After I saw it, not like other kids who seems enjoying every part of it. I felt like throwing up myself. See how the lambs in the agony made me want to vomit. It felt like seeing human itself being slaughter. After that I promised to myself I will never wanted to see anything like that ever again. So that is the main reason why I stop eating meat and become vegetarian. I felt like it is wrong to eat something that had a soul like ours. Everytime I saw meat, weather it was fresh meat or after being cooked I always seeing how terrifying the lambs being slaughter was. Imagine if the meat is produce by slaughtering  human being and also eating by human? What a terrifying thought.
Becoming a vegetarian is not a must to do thing, but it  is a choice. Weather you want a healthy life or not. It is up to you and I choose to be healthy one. Even in Islam there is no forbid to eat meat except the filth (najis) one, but if we look from the health eyes, with not eating meat we avoided so many deadly diseases, such as Heart, Liver etc. Meat is one of the reason why the disease itself appear and attack us. Moreover my family have such condition, so I then become really sure about avoided this thing. Beside avoided such diseases, being vegetarian also helping out in diet programs. With being vegetarian we can avoid greases that makes obesity. And even if we don’t want to do a deadly diet, having a fit body is not impossible anymore. Vegetarian foods contain low fat, so that makes our body slim and healthy.
Another reason why I being vegetarian is because I want to be thrifty. I have been lived as a student abroad for at least four years. It makes my life costs double than other students. At first I planned to avoid buying expensive food like meat, in order to thrift the cost Itself. In one week I bought vegetables food almost everyday and just buying meat sometimes only. But this things then become my daily eating life. I become comfortable with just eating vegetables and then finally no meat at all. With only bought vegetarian foods which is cheaper than meat I can decrease my life cost and being thrift. And if I still had money after my life cost, I can use it for other important things.  
All in all being vegetarian is not about trend or lifestyle only,  but it is about something that worth to fight for. We can stop animal cruelty and has benefit with it. We can avoided such deadly diseases and had a healthy lifestyle too. Animals are just like us, they have soul, they can feel and they deserve to be treated equally. It is our job as the most perfect living things to protect others and in this case, animals. So from now on let’s get healthy in the most human ways. Let’s become vegetarian.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Easy Solutions to Eliminate Gastric Acid

 winri syafitri  (problem solutions essay) The density of activity we live in sometimes make our diet becomes irregular, especially coupled with eating foods that are too spicy or acidic every day. It looks like a trivial Things right, but if it continues, will adversely affect health of our stomach, one of which is attacked by an ucler. an ucler is a disease of the stomach disorder that is triggered by a high production of stomach acid. This disease is also called gastroenteritis because the area around the stomach becomes inflamed and sores that make the patient have symptoms of heartburn and pain in the stomach with stinging and heartburn. This disease can not be cured. If it continues to let this disease will slowly eat away at the digestive system . It can even cause death if it had been acute . There are many ways to restore to normal gastric conditions . Under this there are three solutions that I have to offer . Th...

the fuel of price

nama: winri syafitri nim: 3091311034 uas          The common people is verry regrettable to Know  that our new president  jokowidodo had issued a new policy to increase the fuel price which makes the increasing of principle comodity and the price of public transport. If all the prices is increase then how about the people in the proverty line?. Will they be surviving?. even if  the answer is affirmative, it is still will be causing  major problems  in our country such as robbery, pogrom, theft, kidnapping, or in other words the crime will be rising just for the sake of fullfing their life. The other things that aggravate the situation comes from The uniqueness our civilizent which they will have been quickly to rising all the prices of principle commodity and prices of public transport when they heard news about the increase the fuel price, althought that was not officially established by the goverment and they will r...

Why Girls need a Boyfriend?

 Gina Agustina 3091311007 Why Girls Need a Boyfriend?   In modern era, teenagers is not really called normal if they were not have couple, right? This question is always be there in teenager life. especially, for the girls who she not have a boyfriend, in other words as single. If the girl not have a boyfriend, she will be thought that her life will not special because her life was covered by loneliness, although friends and family always accompany her. Moreover, her will get mock by her friend if not have a someone special in her life. And that is why, girl need someone as her companion, couple and get a special moment with boyfriend. There a three main reason why girl need a boyfriend. First cause, in fact, girl need a attention from the boys. Boys believe that the girl can be crushing him by her first sight and her attitude. So, the girl always beautify herself. For example; make up, dressing, and look charming in front of people. This way use...