Langsung ke konten utama

Be Friendly, Not Forced to be

Name   : Gina Agustina
NIM     : 3091311007
Subject : Writing IV
Theme : Narrative Essay

This story began when I was a freshman in my senior high school about 4 years ago. Honestly, I’m really a timid girl and satisfied with my life as my pleasure. Although I’m a timid girl, my friends always accompany and realized me when I made a fault. According to my friend,  Many Seniors are really like me because I cute and beautiful as she Said.  I don’t believe that she said because I’m not really to like and love boy instead. As my principal, I just want to knowing boy only just a friend. Not ever
One day, when walked alone I met someone who looking at me in front of gate at my school. His smile seems like a chocolate which I made melt by him, I don’t ever know he is. As my friend said, he is a boy who came from a major science.” Honestly, I’m not realized that he is my senior” my thought and head spinning around when I said that to myself in the mirror.
I’m not believe that he is my senior. For the second met, I had face to face with him at Library. I’m felt nervous also anxiously, but I tried to calm down when he still read the newspaper. But I looking his appearance, he so really sweet man like a chocolate and handsome as Jason Mraz “My Heart was Laughed. When he want accost to me, he almost slipped and I still ignorance him but I keep chuckled when he act as the fool man. After that, he introduce himself, her name is Radit. Yayaya, he so gentle and I keep innocent.
After we conversation, he ask me to wrote my number at his shirt. I wrote it, Day by day, we are so closer until he really brave to express about his feeling to me, “I Love You Because you can open my mind to step together with you, dear” I don’t believe that the boy loved me as fast as he can. As the result,  I forced to accept him.
Many times later, our relationship is unclearly as the air. Is that I forced him to love me? And what should I do to resolve this problem? I really confused and uncertainly so bad, my day is like a dark and I was drift by storm. I don’t know why I should be to force him as my boyfriend if I’m not really to love him. I was regret, Instead my friend say that he had a new relationship with other girl, it was really hurt. Myself was jealous and my heart  was broken when I saw him laugh and happy with others, not me. This feeling made me mad and sad although I’m not loving him. Honestly, I  felt disappoint and grudge to them.
But, revenge is not really fine to resolve the problem. My friend said to me that I must be forgave him that human always accompanied by fault. Nobody’s perfect, except God. Nicolle said, by this her said I’m still confused to forgave him that my heart still broked, nobody’s can’t heal to return my whole heart anymore. I’m still angry with him because I’m still jealous to his girlfriend. my thoughts are full off hate,sickness,jealous also want to throw him to the mars. Rrrrrr

During this problem happened, my brother knew about me from my diary. He suggested me that I must forget his fault and forget him. “Be Friendly, don’t made him guilty. If you not love him, don’t try to revenge and be reasonable” he said that. His words aware me that I must said to him. One week later, I met him at coffee shop and I said to him. “sincerely, I don’t love you, but I like you as my friend” he apologize me and we back as junior and senior at school.

By this experience, I can take the lesson that don’t to revenge as he does. Be positive that people can change as we do early. And I remember that, we must be friendly to others whoever he or she is a stranger, but love is everything all you need. Believe it, don’t try force to love someone if you not really like him/her, say that don’t make it drama. Be mature!

Komentar