Langsung ke konten utama

Due to Blurred When The Lesson Was Progress



                                                                                                   narative text 
winri syafitri
                                                           3091311034





              That time was the first start I was living alone in boarding house. My parents decided to move to Masohi when I was the third grade in High School. because the teachers at my school does not allow me to move for reasons will soon test so my parents left me in sukabumi and my sister who still studying at collage at Bandung together with my cousin. I went through the day with full of boredom, until one day I decided to run away from school and went to see my sister in Bandung. 10 minutes the last lesson had passed but, the teacher did not come yet. Seeing the situation is safe to run away I was clear up all of my stuff and told all of my friends that I wanted to go home. I ask them to keep it. I ran through the back of the school yard. I have to be extra careful when down a small hill behind the school because the land is very slippery, if I'm wrong stepped it I would fall into the abyss.             
           After coming out of school area I chosed to pass a small alley, only after enough away from the school, I decided to ride public transportation to the bus station. Arriving at the terminal I was boarding An empty bus towards the Leuwih Panjang. Quite a long, to wait until the bus is full and advanced. I enjoyed the journey with sleep along the way. When the bus arrived at Leuwih Panjang, I rushed down and look Damri towards the dago because my sister bording house is in the Dago area. Seeing the hallway that led my sister  bording house who familiar for me passed by Damri, I had asked the driver to stop and get off. that moment was had started to drizzle and soon dusk arrived so I hasten my steps. 
               Half an hour had passed, but I did not also get to my sister bording house. I was just turning in the area because I forgot the way to my sister bording house. I decided to take a break for a while but, Suddenly I saw a middle-aged woman in front of me. Without await no longer I went straight towards her and asked if he knew my sister? she answer no and start asking where I was from. After hearing where I come from and hear all of my story she was took me to went to the house of the head of rt which not far from the area we were. 
                Arriving at the house of the head rt they was greeted us so warmly. In there i was telling all happened to them, the head of rt began to take on all the list of names of people which live in the bording house area in there. But nothing, no name my sister there. They then asked why I did not call my sister alone. I shyly answered the phone was broken fell into a ditch two days ago. they began to ask anything that I can use to call my sister then I remembered that my facebook  was connected with my sister. I began to send messages to my sister to pick me up at the house of the head of rt by my facebook which opened at the head of rt child laptop.
While waiting for the arrival of my sister I spoke with the head of household families and some local residents who came to the house of the head of household who want to know what is going on. Then about 9 my sister and my cousin came to pick me up. along our journey towards my sister bording house. I continued to lecture. 
                When we arrived in my sister bording house i was realize that the house of the head of rt was not far from my sister house. The experience made me become a a famous person around the area. People in there always greet me every time they saw  me.  from that incident I realized that blurred when learning in school is wrong. it really makes me never again blurred when the subject was in progress at the school







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Easy Solutions to Eliminate Gastric Acid

 winri syafitri  (problem solutions essay) The density of activity we live in sometimes make our diet becomes irregular, especially coupled with eating foods that are too spicy or acidic every day. It looks like a trivial Things right, but if it continues, will adversely affect health of our stomach, one of which is attacked by an ucler. an ucler is a disease of the stomach disorder that is triggered by a high production of stomach acid. This disease is also called gastroenteritis because the area around the stomach becomes inflamed and sores that make the patient have symptoms of heartburn and pain in the stomach with stinging and heartburn. This disease can not be cured. If it continues to let this disease will slowly eat away at the digestive system . It can even cause death if it had been acute . There are many ways to restore to normal gastric conditions . Under this there are three solutions that I have to offer . Th...

the fuel of price

nama: winri syafitri nim: 3091311034 uas          The common people is verry regrettable to Know  that our new president  jokowidodo had issued a new policy to increase the fuel price which makes the increasing of principle comodity and the price of public transport. If all the prices is increase then how about the people in the proverty line?. Will they be surviving?. even if  the answer is affirmative, it is still will be causing  major problems  in our country such as robbery, pogrom, theft, kidnapping, or in other words the crime will be rising just for the sake of fullfing their life. The other things that aggravate the situation comes from The uniqueness our civilizent which they will have been quickly to rising all the prices of principle commodity and prices of public transport when they heard news about the increase the fuel price, althought that was not officially established by the goverment and they will r...

Why Girls need a Boyfriend?

 Gina Agustina 3091311007 Why Girls Need a Boyfriend?   In modern era, teenagers is not really called normal if they were not have couple, right? This question is always be there in teenager life. especially, for the girls who she not have a boyfriend, in other words as single. If the girl not have a boyfriend, she will be thought that her life will not special because her life was covered by loneliness, although friends and family always accompany her. Moreover, her will get mock by her friend if not have a someone special in her life. And that is why, girl need someone as her companion, couple and get a special moment with boyfriend. There a three main reason why girl need a boyfriend. First cause, in fact, girl need a attention from the boys. Boys believe that the girl can be crushing him by her first sight and her attitude. So, the girl always beautify herself. For example; make up, dressing, and look charming in front of people. This way use...